New! Gross Weigh Dust-Tight Bagger - Starting at $8,250
Our new T-7 GWDT bagger / weigher is now available. Use with product from dusty powders to granulars, such as fertilizer, chemicals, seed, feed, etc.
Place open bag on the fill spout. Activate filling cycle with hand switch (or optional foot pedal). Clamps close around the bag, securing it to the filler spout. Product is dispensed to the pre-set weight (fast fill). Shut-off gate then closes to the slow fill position for the final weight. Once final weight is achieved, the bag clamps release the bag onto the conveyor.
- Accepts bags with 12 - 20" opening
- Fills sizes from 20 - 110 lbs
- Rice Lake 720i indicator
- 2-speed filling (fast fill & slow fill)
- Air operated bag clamps
- Automatic bag release
- Accuracy to +/- 2 oz
- 6 - 8 bags per minute, depending on product flow
- Manual flow control
- Dust tight operation
- Dust evacuation port
- Various spout sizes available
- Various feed arrangements available: gravity, auger, belt
- Shown with optional super-sack frame and dust-tight access
Mounts to the bottom of your existing hopper. Don't have a hopper? We can provide that, too!
Automatic Bagger - Starting at $75,900
Our fully automatic bagger will pick up a bag from the bag magazine, place it in the fill station, open and fill it to the desired set weight. The automatic bagging machine then reforms and closes the bag - all without operator intervention.
Ideal for feed, seed, coal, fertilizer, minerals - most any powder, granular or chunk product.
- The automatic bagger is simple to operate
- This automated bagging system can be utilized with its own integrated gross weigh system or with a net weigher
- Up to 8 bags per minute
- For multi-wall paper, kraft over poly-woven or laminated poly-woven bags
- Our automatic bagger is affordable - return on investment of less than 2 years
- Smaller footprint than other automatic bagging machines
- Eliminates operator exposure to unhealthy airborne particles
- Shown with optional hopper, screw conveyor and sewing system
Our fully automatic bagging machine was designed for the small to mid-sized company as an affordable packaging solution that is easy to maintain, reduces high labor costs, and has a short return on investment.
Call us at Tracey Packaging for more information on the Automatic Bagger - 1-800-639-5664
Bag Stacker (Palletizer) - Starting at $98,900
Our bag stacker is simple to operate and program. Set the palletizer to the bag / pallet layout that you require. The palletizer will stack the bags on the pallet in the chosen configuration. When the pallet is full the operator removes the pallet.
Two pallet stations available. When first pallet is full, machine starts stacking bags on the second station. This allows the operator to remove the first pallet while the second pallet is being stacked.
- Pallet stations hold at least 5 empty pallets each
- 3 motors, 3 gearboxes - very few moving parts
- Bag Stacker can be integrated with our automatic bagger or stand alone
Unlike robot palletizers, our Bag Stacker is simple to operate and program - no need to call in expensive programmers and service technicians.
Need more info? Call us at 1-800-639-5664